Rock Kandy handcrafts all products within 2-6 weeks, depending upon the piece. Some pieces, such as Stash Boxes (stay tuned for this amazing product line) for example, involve a multi step process requiring curing time in between stages, and may even take longer. This would be discussed on a case by case basis, and agreed upon by all parties. We will always strive to make it well worth the wait!
Oftentimes, orders process faster than that but we can’t guarantee a faster processing time. Regarding this aspect, communication is always key. We love our customers and want nothing but a happy, smooth, joy filled experience – for both you our customer, and us here at RK Headquarters. We will always communicate about our custom orders, and you will never be left in the dark, dear ones!
Made to Order vs. Pre-Made:
Please check a listing carefully to understand if a product is pre-made and ready to ship or if the product is ordered before it’s handmade.
Both are handmade but the pre-made is shipment ready while the made-to-order products take 2-6 weeks to be created for you.
Look for the following image if a product is ready for shipment immediately:
The product(s) you receive might vary slightly from the product picture due to the nature of your product(s) being 100% handmade to order.
Care for your new Mala Beads:
* Mala Beads created by Rock Kandy will be tightly knotted, and may have a “kinked” appearance. This is perfectly normal and demonstrates the sturdy construction. With use and wear, your Mala Beads will soften and relax, as it tunes into your energy field and physical body. Enjoy this “breaking in” process as it is a magical part of the journey!
* Mala Beads used for meditation practice are considered sacred objects, and should not come into contact with unclean surfaces. They should be kept on your altar, within your sacred space, or in their own special bag (happily provided for you) or sacred box.
* Mala beads should not be submerged in water.
* Cleaning can be accomplished with a clean, soft, damp cloth. The beads can then be gently massaged, and this too can become part of your meditation practice.
* If the tassel is having a “bad hair day”, the lower portion of the tassel can be dampened with water, blotted dry with a clean, absorbent towel, and allowed to hang dry.
* It is beneficial and encouraged to energetically cleanse your Mala Beads during the full moon cycle, or any other significant astrological events.
Your product(s) can be damaged if they ever are:
* Submerged in water
* Left outside to the whims of the elements
* Run through a washer or dryer cycle
* Slammed in a car door or run over – Yikes!
Size chart for Energy Bracelets: (Stay tuned for this future product line!)
Please use our size chart to prevent errors in ordering.
We always love creating new products from scratch. Please contact us for a quote.
Custom orders can have a lengthier processing time.
Ask us for details.
Our company could potentially ship through any of the following carriers, depending upon request or situation.
* USPS, UPS, Fedex
Rock Kandy happily serves the US and Canada.
Here at Rock Kandy, we painstakingly assure our packing is on point. Once we ship a package, it is in the carrier’s hands, literally. Rock Kandy is not responsible for damage that occurs during shipping. Should this occur, we will work with you, our customer, and the carrier responsible to achieve a fair resolution.
We do our best to apply fair shipping costs to each order.
* Shipping costs are calculated automatically during checkout.
* We offer free shipping in the US for orders over $75 with the discount code USA75.
* We are not able to offer free shipping to our Canadian neighbors at this time. So sorry!
Selecting expedited shipping during checkout does not ensure a faster processing time for custom or made to order pieces, so definitely save yourself that money. Your product may still need 2-6 weeks to be handmade.
Our policy spans 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase and we haven’t heard from you, unfortunately we cannot offer a refund or exchange.
Our packaging includes our contact information, should there be any questions or concerns about your handmade piece. Should this be the case, we encourage you to contact us right away, do not delay!
Personalized and/or customized goods are exempt from being returned unless the product arrives defective.
Additional non-returnable items:
* Gift cards (Coming soon!)
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within an appropriate amount of days, which may be dictated by the banking industry.
Late or missing refunds:
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to make an exchange for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to:
PO Box 7623
North Port, FL 34290
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
PO Box 7623
North Port, FL 34290
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item, as again, it is in the carrier’s hands at that point.